Wednesday 2 March 2011

A clear line of investigation......

I don't feel this project has begun as well as it could have, simply due to me not choosing an 'opposite' to work with from the beginning. My investigation so far has been very vague with no clear line of enquiry; more of a general investigation into typographic solutions. I have not made much progress over the past 2 days so, subsequently, I have made myself choose an 'opposite' to work with today:

Coloured/Uncoloured

I think my main issue was not wanting to make the decision and commit to it. So, I have chosen 'colour' to allow me to focus on the aesthetics of my posters, yet allow the content to be versatile; I could restrict it to colour or use a topic with no connection to colour. Best get cracking.......

No comments:

Post a Comment