Sunday 29 April 2012

Re-Writing the Brief




Today, I was re-considering the brief I had originally written for this project as it was very vague and I was not sure/was very vague about what the content of my brief actually was.
I had become unsure as to whether I wanted to stick solely to the 17 brief or whether I wanted to use the essence of that brief but to brand a different product. It was the fact that the 17 brief would allow me to explore retail graphics which I liked, but I realised that this did not mean that I then had to actually rebrand 17. I have never worked on a retail graphics inclined brief but whenever I see edgy retail graphic I feel inspired. However, because I have not had the chance to work on one myself I am not sure whether I will actually enjoy working on a retail graphics. As a result, I have decided that I am going to work on the 17 brief and see if I enjoy the process and outcomes, this will then inform me as to whether or not I should tackle these type of briefs next year and will ensure I use my time effectively next year.

I first listed what it was about the 17 brief that made me want to tackle it and then began considering other products I could use instead...


After this process, I decided that it actually may be quite fun to re-design a make up brand as I myself use it and can relate to the target audience. So I began to look at where no17 stands as a brand....



On the basis of this, I then re-wrote the brief....






No comments:

Post a Comment