Monday 12 December 2011

Sequence ONE

I spoke to Lorraine on Friday and asked her advice on how to make my letterforms disperse into the atmosphere, she advised I search the effect presets 'scatter', 'scatterize' and 'disperse'


This helped me find the effect I wanted to use ....scatterize.

I then found this is After Effects.....




I began to apply this effect to the individual letterforms...


I set the scatter to begin at 1 second, as this is the time interval when all the letters have moved away from one another. To enable the letterform still be legible before the scatter, I also transformed the scatter from 'composite' to 'add alpha' between 0 and one second.  


I chose for the scatter to increase from 0 and 0 seconds to around 400 at 5 seconds.



I have made this moving image so that all the letterforms disperse at the same time, however, it may be effective if I am to make each letterform disperse at varying intervals.





No comments:

Post a Comment