Sunday 8 May 2011

InDesign...Chloe questionairre2!

I had already interviewed Chloe when we first received the brief, however, I had decided to take an alternative angle on the questions I was putting to her. I wanted them to be more light hearted than previously, so I came up with some random questions for her to answer.....

I also got her to close her eyes and draw the first thing that came into her mind to use as my second piece of imagery.



how much sleep did you get last night?
6hours (ish)

what is the first thing you thought about this morning?
staying in bed...

who was the last person you hugged?
probably someone in hyde park pub. one of sam's friends called marcus.

what music are you listening to?
song at this exact moment - d double e - bad to the bone.

what was the last thing you ate?
special k this morning

what is something you cannot live without?
money i guess...

do you drink coffee?
yep

do you have any nicknames?
errr sam and ben call me bag puss... but usually clo

chocolate or vanilla?
chocolate

do you like your handwriting?
i think it varies a lot, so sometimes i gues sooo

whats your favourite item in your bedroom?
my bed

whats your favourite ice cream flavour?
strawberry cheesecake

if you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
errr something bright..you decide.

do you like the smell of paint?
sometimes. not for ages

have you ever eaten anything strange?
erm crocodile, kangeroo, moose, munkjac deer, some strange fish i guess- like pike, i dont think some of those are normal.

have you ever failed?
not failed i dont think, generally under achieve to my expectations. should usually do better than i do. (ha sound more disappointed in myself)

do you like ketchup?
yep

do you have any quirky habits?
erm i eat really slowly sometimes, especially with a hangover, literally hours over a bowl of pasta. errrr i like bleach. and bathrooms to be really clean. x

No comments:

Post a Comment