Thursday 26 May 2011

Speaking from Experience//More Clubs Designed Digitally.






Based on my hand rendered design for club Mission, I produced this digital design for Cockpit. I also decided to incorporate their web address into it as a point of reference for anyone who wants to find out more information seen as the small scale of the lanyard restricts the amount of information which can be displayed. 



I have used the same layout for HiFi as I had designed for Mezz. However, I think I could do with reshuffling it a little bit as there is quite a bit of empty space at the top which could be put to better use.


Well, after producing this club card I, for some reason, realised that I could be using the space a lot more productively rather than placing lots of imagery on the cards I could be filling them full of information in a more creative manor. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment