Wednesday 11 May 2011

Speaking From Experience//Keeping on track.

To ensure I am fully adhering to the brief, I have re-read it and analysed my work in accordance.....

//What is the problem?
Freshers do not know where to go on a night out in Leeds when they first arrive.
//Who is the audience?
Students starting a Graphic Design degree at Leeds College of Art.
//What is the content?
Average drinks prices, music genres, specific nights, type of people who go there, taxi prices.
//What is the method of delivery?
Guide attached to a lanyard.
//Type and/or Image?
Both
//Is the media the message?
By screen printing my design, I am going to be using the media and processes in which my product is produced to convey the nature of the course in addition to the content conveying a message too.
//Tone of voice?
As it is for students and focusing on a non-academic concept, I want to keep the tone of voice informal

No comments:

Post a Comment