Friday 7 October 2011

WHAT IS GOOD.. Logo Development



I created a list of words associated with my good to aid my logo development and get my mind ticking!











My 150 logo designs. I found this truly challenging, however, I can see the benefits as my drawing skills have improved and I have begun to think through my designs in a systematic manor. So, although this was a long task, I think it had helped my development as a designer. 


This is the list of my 'good' which I left with my chosen 10 logo designs (indicated by the pink stars) for my peers to then chose one logo design for me to then work with.



The logo chosen for me out of my 5 I shortlisted.


The feedback I received along with the decision has given me thought for the development of my logo design. I know need to get on improving my logo and applying it to the net designs given to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment