Thursday 24 February 2011

Print Development2.


I used the foam letters to print this equation ...I like the boldness of it.


I then printed it onto my mock design ...I really like it and think it works well as a whole design.


This is the design in which was cut down to ensure the grid fits into the centre square. However, when I then went to print the equation onto it, I found that it didn't fit within this. I really like it, nevertheless, it is a little small! 


I decided to use the larger design and print the equation using the foam letters and stamp set so set about printing 5 grey on stock and 5 cream on stock....



As the equation I have used relates indirectly to a square, I thought a play on words as the title would be quite fitting. Using square in the sense of 'peculiar'??
Or simply... 'a square in math' or 'square math' could work. 
Hmmmm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment