Monday 21 February 2011

Print Development.


I used my embossing labelmaker to make these little tags, they seemed to fit the theme immensely well. 



Again, I experimented with the layout. However, I found there was still a lot of empty space due to the small scale of the labels.


I considered making my 'book' a square when it was folded down.


This seemed a great idea, nevertheless, when folded out the size of the paper was not conventional.



However, I thought i'd see how it looked using one of my printed designs.


My desgn fitted considerably well across the width ...it's just the space above and below which need a little thought.



Using a small label on the front would look crisp.


I wasn't sure whether to keep the design as a poster of use the 'hotdog' fold to allow my design to become a book.


What to title it??



I decided to try writing the text out using the stamp set.





Playing with the positioning of the front label, taking into consideration the band which will encase my 'book'.......






I think positioning the label in the bottom right hand corner works best with the band.




I measured the text to allow me to centre align it next time I print it.


My design almost fits into the centre square with the exception of the grid. I was thinking I could attempt to create a design whereby it opens out into this square design. Hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment