Saturday 28 January 2012

After Effects Time!

Popped into college today to get a bit of motion in my graphics! I had an idea in my head for the 'X's' on this design to roll off to the side, however when I tried it this is what happened (not sure whats going on with the first gradient either)...




Definitely not the look I was going for! So I have scrapped that idea as I think an upward wipe out would work considerably better.....




Still not quite up to scratch but the general execution of motion is a lot better than before!

I have decided my first ident is not hitting the mark, in terms of showing the skills I have learnt in AfterEffects (probably because my skills are developing continually) so I have decided to create a 5th ident! Using the notion of one of my top10 album artworks, this is what I have produced to open the sequence.....



I may have to adjust the audio a little as I think it goes into the beat of the sound a little too quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment