Tuesday 10 January 2012

Refining an audience

I am going to propose that my ident be televised on MTV as this is one of the biggest music channels available. They also create and use some very intriguing idents, as I have already researched.


They have a range of channels from which I will need to chose what channel best suits my 'top 10 MoS album artworks.' 





I think MTV dance is going to be best suited to my 'top 10' due to MoS being at the forefront of dance music.



Now to look at the TV guide and find suitable time for the show to be televised....



I think either 14:00 or 22:00 would be the best time to televise. I have thought that the show could even contain the music on the albums with the top 10 artwork so that it fits in with the channel constantly playing music.

No comments:

Post a Comment