Tuesday 31 January 2012

Title sequence storyboarding

So far today, I have had a pretty slow start. I have realised the sheer importance of storyboarding! I had some simple ideas but nothing specifically aimed toward the production of my title sequence. Thus, I took the time this morning (after my 3D cube fail) to look at some more MoS ads and use the simple motions to inspire my sequence. This has helped me immensely and I know have a clearer idea of where to begin and where to take my sequence....


(the last 5 frames of this page)




(Whole page)



(Whole page)




(Whole page)



(Whole page)


Although this has no timings, it gives a general idea of my thought process and what visuals I want to try and achieve. 
I am therefore going to print these off and timeline them to give an indication of time and pace within the motion graphics....



Due to me printing off the title sequences in black and white, it is not as clear as it could be with regards to the introduction of the coloured gradients. Nevertheless, this does give a clearer indication of the pace at which different transitions will/could occur within the title sequence (this is mainly down to the beat of the audio as my title sequence is very audio dependant). 

No comments:

Post a Comment