Tuesday 17 January 2012

TOp 10 ...Initial Ideas & Storyboarding

I found it really hard to initially start with storyboarding, so I decided to create some rough designs of artwork that could be used a opening frames for my sequences. My thinking was that I could then choose a couple and begin to consider how they could be animated in order to promote my 'top 10.'


My first two sequences using gradients in different ways....



...I have annotated these sheets with direction of movement, colour and type. One thing I do need to incorporate into these is time.


...just a few sketches into how the gradient can appear on screen from a frame filled with one colour.  


...I tried using the post-it note idea of sequencing. It didn't work particularly well as the pink was too vibrant to them incorporate colour into it. 

I am still not entirely sure on what my title sequence is going to be yet, as I think these sequences may work better as idents for my title sequence. However, I could add more into one/two of these in order to give them enough depth to become a title sequence. 


No comments:

Post a Comment