Wednesday 11 January 2012

Top 10 ...Concept Crit




Today we used our boards to present our concepts to our groups in a crit. This has been extremely helpful in defining my 'Top 10' and realising what actions I need to take in order to ensure my motion graphics is able to quickly and effectively take shape. The biggest and most important feedback Lorraine gave me was to choose the music I wanted to use NOW. This will then enable me to use the music to work the image into as the music will impact the visual quality of the graphics. In order to choose the right type of music I need to research into the type of music MoS use to advertise their products; I can then apply the type of music they use to my moving image. In order to provide me with more inspiration it was also pointed out to me that I should research into VJAYS and the iTunes visualiser, as the graphics in these both correspond to the music being played. So, lets get researching....

No comments:

Post a Comment