Friday 13 January 2012

Defining my TOP 10

As I still had no definitive TOP 10 Ministry of Sound album artworks to be working with I took a little trip around the studio and asked my peers to vote which out of the artworks presented to them were their favourite. After all, students on the course are all part of my target audience as they are amongst some of the most likely to view MTV Dance. This was my results....





Top 10:

  1. The Underground 2009
  2. Running Trax 3
  3. The Annual 2010
  4. 21st Century Disco
  5. Ibiza Closing Party
  6. The Annual 2011
  7. The Underground 2011
  8. Electro House Sessions
  9. Progression
  10. XX Twenty Years


So, I am going to use aesthetics of the artworks of these ten to influence my design direction for my idents and title sequence. I don't feel it is necessarily important for me to include the actual album artworks in either the title sequence or idents as this is what the TV show is going to explore but if I can hint at them via the use of my visual identity I use then it will be suffice. As well as this, I also want to ensure that I get the MTV Dance identity across my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment