Thursday 12 January 2012

Concept Crit2

Today we had another concept crit based on the work we had done in response to yesterdays session and our consequent new 'Top 10' statement. My statement had not changed considerably as the majority of my feedback from yesterdays session simply required me to continue researching into MoS in order to define specific elements of design that I want to incorporate within my moving image sequence. However, I told the group what had come of my research I conducted yesterday and this is the feedback I received.....



I now have a clearer action plan of what I need to do in response to this crit. My main concern is choosing my sound for the track, so I had a little chat with Lorraine in the studio today and she advised that I pick a track with no audio, that has a continuous beat which could then be looped throughout the 50 second title sequence, if required. (She said she'd help me with this later if need be) Therefore, I am going to make it my priority to have a piece of music selected that I can use by this evening. This will then enable me to move onto finding examples and creating visuals in response to the beat of the audio I am going to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment