Tuesday 25 January 2011

Creative Books&Paper Folding.


My word I had to express was HAPPY! ...I found an image of girl looking extremely happy on one of the later pages&decided to cut into the book, allowing only her face to be visible.







However, I soon found cutting circles extremely tedious and decided to experiment with the effects of paper folds instead; with the intention of creating another piece of 'Book Art' using these techniques.


















I broke the book down into sections and used the same fold within these. I think if I use one of these sections of folds throughout the whole book the results could be stunning! 
Also, I have noticed that it seems to be the colouring which becomes visible that really makes the books come alive!!














No comments:

Post a Comment