Wednesday 19 January 2011

Ranking Profile Taste Test.

I am now going to do this for real and get 100 people to taste a sweet (i will use 100 different sweets). I then want to plot these results to create star diagrams. This is the information I will present to my testers:


Using the following scale, please complete the table in relation to your given sweet: 
  1. dislike a lot
  2. dislike a little
  3. neither like or dislike
  4. like a little
  5. like a lot


Characteristic
Rating 
(1 being lowest and 5 being highest)
Sweet

Chewy

Bland

Crunchy

Soft

Acidic

Pungent

Zesty

 

I have sketched out a star diagram to see what form my results may take: 



I used this to create a digital template for drawing my results onto:


A digital representation.


This is the template I will use to plot my results onto.

This profiles could produce some intriguing results if I were to layer 100 of these on one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment