Tuesday 25 January 2011

Experimentation with my infographics.

After producing my infographics based on the sweet taste tests I wanted to push this idea further, so began experimenting......


I really like the different coloured lines mapping out each shape when you rolled over the image, so I began manipulating the lines on the individual profiles.


I experimented with the stroke and colour to create this.


I incorporated shape onto the line.



I then thought it could be quite visually interesting if I were to used different coloured dots to pin-point the edges of each profile. However, in carrying this out I soon found that many of the colours overlapped due to them all being plotted using the same graph. This meant there could only be spots in 40 different places and this would just create the star shape they were plotted on with spots. So this was a write off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment