Thursday 27 January 2011

Video Workshop2.

I wanted to use my 100 sweet sensory taste test profiles I had created.
I imported my 100 images into FinalCut.





I adjusted the speed of this to 00:00:00:60


Untitled from Kirsty Fruin on Vimeo.


I thought this would look better sped up, so I adjusted the speed to 00:00:00:40.


Untitled from Kirsty Fruin on Vimeo.


We then looked at inserting text into the video......




I chose to have pink text which would be displayed only at the beginning of the video until the images appeared.


Untitled from Kirsty Fruin on Vimeo.


I then experimented a little, keeping the text the same, I changed the colour and kept it visible throughout the whole video.




Untitled from Kirsty Fruin on Vimeo.


I then experimented with incorporating sound into my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment