Thursday 2 February 2012

Audio Considerations

After what was said to me in my crit yesterday and from viewing my work with fresh eyes everyday, I am not sure that I have chosen the correct audio for my idents as it is such fast paced with a high bmp that when it is aired on television amongst other idents people may tend to focus on the audio rather than what is being visually presented to them. I am not sure if this will be the case, but I am having these doubts. Also, producing the title sequence to this audio may also be tricky in terms of timing. Nevertheless, it is too late to do anything about it now but I have definitely learnt the importance of sound within motion graphics; not only how it works within the piece but how it will then work in context, when presented in the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment