Thursday 2 February 2012

Too quick type intro

I have just begun to introduce my type into my title sequence, however, in trying to get it to match up to the beat of the audio it has resulted in the type being presented at a far too quick pace.... there is simply not enough time for the viewer to read what is being presented to them. This was something that was brought up in my crti yesterday, so I am going to move some keyframes around ...space them out a little but allow the transitions to remain the same.





Instead I decided to slow the movements down a little by putting the letter of  the 'Ministry of Sound' type on separate layers and have them move in using scale keyframes for each individual letter. However, I soon found that the audio was still far to quick for this to be effective, so I scrapped that idea after a litter play...


I have had a little play around with some more simple movements to introduce and release the type as I felt this would be less intricate seen as the the audio is so intense. This will also allow the type to be visible for longer and hopefully give the viewer time to read.



 I am now realising that I think I have chose the wrong audio!!!! It is way too fast paced. Too late now though so I am going to try to loop the gradual beginning back onto the end (hopefully) 


The loop is not great at the moment and needs a little more work as it is fairly noticeable throughout. However, I am not a DJ so it I need to realise it is never going to be perfect, but im going to give it a go.


Adding an audio fade keyframe to the second piece of audio has helped here.


I have also keyframed out of the the audio so it gradually fades out into nothing and isn't a dramatic end. (This is an aspect which pointed out to me during my crit yesterday)

No comments:

Post a Comment