Wednesday 22 February 2012

Catching Up...

So, yesterday I was a little ill and had to miss half of the session to go to the doctors! I managed to come back and sit in the afternoon session, as I knew it was important and didn't want to miss my opportunity to get in a creative partnership. It was, however, very interesting to watch the session take place and the competitiveness within the class in order to get the partners they wanted. Nevertheless, this has meant that I had to play catchup today, get myself organized and back on track. I was partnered with Liv, so we went in early today to fill in the sheets the other collaborations had filled in yesterday.....

This first task was to evaluate myself and the skills I have to offer as a designer in our collaboration...



This task has truly made me consider how I see myself as a designer and what type of work I enjoy and want to produce, but also how I can put this to use within our collaboration.



This next task required us to consider our skills as a collaboration so we can see what skills we have between us and how we can then make the most of them.
I found this task very useful in visualizing where we stand as a team and how we can capitalize on these skills we possess.

No comments:

Post a Comment