Wednesday 1 February 2012

Title Sequence: Type Into

I wanted to introduce the type with the beat of the audio, however, it seems the audio is too fast paced to present all the type like this at one (it will not give the viewer enough time to read the type that is being presented to them) As said in my crit today ...the type needs to be present upon the screen for longer.





I have also decided not work with my type in a box. I used this for the idents as it worked with the MTV Dance identity. However, for my title sequence I feel it should be about the identity of the Ministry of Sound album artwork. Therefore, I am going to take inspiration from the top voted album artwork. As the text will be un-bound, it will therefore give me scope for more intricate motion....


No comments:

Post a Comment