Thursday 2 February 2012

Todays outcome...

I have worked a fair bit on my title sequence today, I am not sure if I am liking it and have realised that I really have used the wrong audio...it is far too faced paced for a title sequence (and I have no knowledge of how to alter this). Anyway, this is what I produced today...



I need to key frame the logo pump with 'easy ease' to produce a smoother pump. I also need to work on the ending of the sequence as it stops quite abrupt.

Looking at this with a fresh pair of eyes now I am home, I have realised I have got quite a bit of work to do with this. I think the first half is okay but the second half definitely needs some work doing to it. I need to stick to one beat within the audio and keyframe everything to those because at the moment I am switching between two different sets of beats. If I can do this, I should be able to keep the transitions I have made and simply alter their position within the sequence. I am really not happy with this sequence at the moment as it is so ill-timed at the transition between frames are not very smooth. I am going to leave it for today and look at it fresh tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment