Wednesday 1 February 2012

MoS Title Pump

I decided that to fill the 15 seconds where the logo was moving toward the screen that I wanted it to pump to the beat of the music. This was my first attempt at it using scale keyframing...





The outcome really wasn't very successful!

As this wasn't working I decided to look into using cameras which could then work around zooming in on aspects of the logo (as in my storyboards) However, when I opened up the cameras about 20 warnings popped up and this was the screen that I was presented with...



...I did not have a clue what was going on, got scared and deleted the cameras! Im sure if I had more time and we were taught how to use cameras in our sessions with Mike then I could get to grips with them and use them effectively. But seen as we haven't and time is closing near, I am going to leave them for now and stick to what I do know!

I decided to revert back to my original plan of attempting to get the MoS logo pulsing. I decided to try and work with a composition inside a composition. This is the composition I made to embed inside my original composition (I removed the sound ready to embed).....



However, when I embedded this into my original composition the logo became distorted due to it being key framed to pulse at such a small scale.........


So I went back to the embedded composition and made the logo pulse at a larger size, then scaled it down to them scale back up when inserted into my original composition....


Here it is embedded into my composition....

No comments:

Post a Comment