Monday 7 November 2011

ISSUU... Print Manual


Open publication - Free publishing - More manual

In putting this document together I have now seen that the pages do not work particularly well together. I produced this document on separate art boards using Illustrator, however, if I had used inDesign I would have been able to work with facing pages throughout the design process.

I have realised that I did not include costings into my manual....

The cost is a very important factor in printing. You should get quotes from two or three printers in order to compare the prices and ensure you are not paying too much. If you want/need to keep cost down you should use the four printing plates (cmyk) and only a few spot colours, you should also keep the finishing to a minimum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment