Thursday 17 November 2011

WHAT IS GOOD... Mocking up Notebook Cover


I purchased a book and covered it with my own design.



I used the cover to take measurements and the design from these dimensions.




This is a very rough print out to check the size is correct. The bottom half would be coloured and the top half left white in order to retain my recurring them. 


The full coloured panel on the front and white on the back work well , however, the colouring theme is not as obvious so it will need something more adding to it if it is going to work more consistently with my theme.



A little attempt at duplexing here ...half white an half yellow seems to work with my colour scheme. 



This cover design has white front and back pages with a coloured spine and writing on the front in the same colour. The colouring is subtle but works extremely well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment