Tuesday 15 November 2011

WHAT IS GOOD ..Considerations

After mocking up my designs for the notepad I have begun to consider the fact that people may not want other people to know that they are involved in art therapy as it may be a personal issue that they are dealing with, so to have this plastered all over the products may put people off using them. I have since begun to consider the use of a minimal design. This may take away the pharmaceutical infusion I wanted to incorporate, but I feel it would suit my target audience better if they are to seriously use these products for their prime use. A subtle emboss/deboss or spot varnish may be much more suitable.

Consequently, this is my new design for the new concept boards. These now have more of a focus on colour rather than the pharmaceutical influence.







No comments:

Post a Comment