Saturday 19 November 2011

WHAT IS GOOD... Considerations


This is the poster design I have come up with, the tabs at the bottom contain information which can be taken by choice. My inspiration for this has come from here. I am really not sure whether this poster will work in context, however, it does work with my packaging designs.



This is going to be a perforated page bound into the book, so that the information contained about the art therapy classes can be torn out if the owner wishes to keep this information contained. There is a lot of information presented here so the page look very full, I think less information may give a cleaner appearance. I am also considering whether this information present is even necessary, they will receive this information once they have enrolled onto the course.


As a result, I have designed this more minimal page which contains the name of the course and a small amount of information on how the note pad should be used in relation to the course. I think this works a lot better than the previous page I had designed.


These are the designs for the front, second and back page of my doodle pad keyring. It is designed to be an instant release so can be taken around with them wherever they may go. Initially the type was coloured white, however, it was highly illegible so I change the type to back which has made it more legible.

No comments:

Post a Comment