Tuesday 15 November 2011

WHAT IS GOOD... Newer Thoughts

My head is all over the place but I have just realised I do not need to lose the pharmaceutical influence of my designs, i can just make it more subtle. I can also use a variety of colours on my chosen design. It would be silly for me to change my design now when I have so much contextual research and informed design decisions. Therefore, I am going to stick with my design but make subtle additions and changes to ensure it is not obvious that the products are specifically for art therapy classes. I will do this by means such as perforated tear out pages, as this will make it optional as to whether or not the keeper wishes to conceal this information or not.
Consequently, here are my revised plan for the concept boards...




No comments:

Post a Comment