Sunday 20 November 2011

WHAT IS GOOD//Print Processes Used in Products

I am putting together my concept boards and this list has helped me greatly:

//Pencil packaging: Litho printed, die cut net and perforated opening, UV varnish
//Pencil: PAD printed, UV varnish
//Notebook: Die cut perforated edge on first page, black foil on 'Notepad' text
//Keyring: black foil on 'Doodle' text, die cut hole in pages for keyring
//Poster: Die cut perforation and cut of tabs
//Handout: Duplex, black foil on text

I have used a fair amount of print processes within my designs and explored others which I haven't used. However, I do wish I had pushed my exploration of the possible print processes further as I feel this would have made my design even more visually exciting and unique.

As I now have photographs to work with, this is my new concept board plan...

No comments:

Post a Comment