Saturday 19 November 2011

WHAT IS GOOD... Photographing Products

Today I went into college to photograph my products I printed out and made up last night and this morning. I took lots of photographs, so it is now just a case of selecting the images suitable for my concept boards. A few of the best...








My products were all printed on 140gsm white card using a 4 colour digital print. 
The 'Notepad' type on the notebook, 'Doodle' type on the doodle pad, 'The answer to a BIG problem' type on the flyers all have a black foil added onto them, this has been indicated in the pdf by a colour named 'black foil'. (This has also been indicated in the pdf notes)

For commercial print, I have also indicated the following print processes in the pdf file swatches and notes....
The pencil packaging will have die cut creases for the fold, die cut perforation and a die cut net, all indicated by a coloured swatch labelled with these names.
The doodle pad will also have a die cut hole for the keyring, again indicated by a coloured swatch labelled 'die cut'.
The poster will have a die cut perforation and cut tabs at the bottom, again indicated and labelled in the swatch palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment