Tuesday 1 November 2011

&another thought....

I have found it incredibly hard these past few days to work on my designs, I feel that this is due to me not having a clear defined use concept of my concept and am therefore designing work for the sake of it rather than giving my work a purpose (which is what I wanted from this brief). It is all well and good having my idea about the pencil being more that it seems but I need to somehow communicate this to world. Therefore, I have decided to create an event in which free pencils will be given away; this will then make use of my concept of the pencil as well as allowing me to produce designs focused on promoting the event, the pencil design itself and the packaging it will come in. I am finally happy and now need to crack on with designing ready for my Thursdays sign up surgery with Lorenzo.

No comments:

Post a Comment