Wednesday 16 November 2011

WHAT IS GOOD... Final Crit.

To be honest, I wasn't expecting good things from this final crit as I had only hand drawn boards in which to portray my 'story'. It would have been a lot more beneficial if I'd have had photographic mock ups or actual products with me. However, I wanted to use this feedback to ask my peers questions which will head me in the right direction in terms of where to go from now.








This is going to be the basis of my concept boards.






In all honesty, my crit feedback was very fair. It had a few structured points made in there which I was thankful for. As we were then given the chance to ask more questions within our groups, I jumped on the opportunity and now have a clear direction of what I need to do and where to take my project. Now I just need to get on with it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment