Thursday 17 November 2011

WHAT IS GOOD.. Notebook Cover Initial Designs







Using the three colours in my palette, I have decided to play around with them. Using areas of colour and no colour to consider where I could possibly foil in white, black or clear if it is appropriate. I think it works really nice keeping this design to a minimum ...this way it will not be obvious to anyone that it is a note book from an art therapy class, yet it is still fitting with my packaging design. I am going to look at producing these in a variety of colours; this range of colours can bring excitement to any class. Even I remember the teacher giving you the chance to pick a coloured piece of paper from a range of colours and me getting excited because I wanted to make sure I got my favourite. This is the atmosphere I want to recreate by producing these notepads in a range of different colours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment