Tuesday 15 November 2011

WHAT IS GOOD ..Thoughts

As we only have a week I have begun to realise that I may be taking on too much work considering all the products I want to produce in the time given, this may not be possible. Therefore, I am going to set myself a target of producing a poster, notepad, pencil and information leaflet. If I manage to achieve this in the time given, then I will go on to produce packaging for multiple pencils for different graded pencils, apply my design to other art materials used within art therapy and other possible application of my design in the outside world. If I can manage to focus on specific products, it may help me to manage my time and not become overwhelmed as I have been, which has caused me to constantly flitter between each product and not design each product to it's full potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment