Wednesday 2 May 2012

17 Considerations


After seeing how much there could potentially be to design, I decided to break the 17 brand products down into simple a sections and look at what would need designing for each aspect. From this, I can then decide on the range of 17 products I am going to produce and the products I am going to propose. I also considered whether to produce once one full range of products (e.g. eyes/lips etc.) or whether to produce one product from each range (using one adapted design) then propose the range. I think I am going for the latter, as this will demonstrate how my one design can be applied to many different products and the range that can then come from them.

I used the Boots website to view the 17 range and sketched rough designs of each product type....



After considering each product, I realised that each product required a design for the product itself and I then had the option as to whether I packaged it or not.

I want to use the product designs that already exist and just change the design placed upon it (similar to that of the Toni&Guy product re-brand.) Although the design of the products are simple, I feel that with considered design placed upon the product the design of the product will be of less importance.

My task now is to choose what I want to produce and what I should propose to produce.

No comments:

Post a Comment