Sunday 20 May 2012

In store presentation

I want the in store presentation to reflect the products and the identity of the brand I am trying to perceive, so I want the presentation to be clean, fresh and to the point. It will also reflect the packaging design that I am rolling out through the brand....


I want the products to be free standing on an island. The clean cut geometric blocks provide the basis of the structure and allow the presentation area to easily be altered depending on the products being presented.


I have placed products up on the structure to give an idea of what it will look like; obviously this uses the same product from each range where different products from within each range will be used normally. 

I have positioned this on a sleek white table to reflect the design upon the products. 


...I placed the logo upon this to make it obvious what the product brand is.

No comments:

Post a Comment