Sunday 13 May 2012

New Design on a Product

I have applied this new design onto a product to see how it interacts with the product...



I am not sure if this works as well as the previous design. I am now thinking that I could use each design differently (working to the same structure though) depending on the composition of each product.


I do like this design, but I would need to decide where the 17 would go as it is going to be necessary for users to know it is a '17' product they are using. I could use a pattern of the '17' logo upon the lid of the nail varnish.

The design below works well within the grid structure, however, it does appear a little small. I want to therefore consider how else I could subtly incorporate the '17' logo into the product design; possibly using it only on the top of the lid??


No comments:

Post a Comment