Friday 11 May 2012

17 Progression...

So, I haven't been feeling too great about this brief over the past few days, I have become bored of it; not wanting to design and having a complete lack of interest in it. I think this is because my designs do not have a strong concept behind them and I have become completely overwhelmed by the sheer amount of work I have to do (which is obviously growing the more I leave it). As a result, I have taken a step back... looked at what I have so far for it (not a lot of design, but a lot of research) and begun to consider how I can use the research I have gathered to produce conceptually relevant designs which work within the 17 brand. Hopefully in doing this I will produce some designs of intrigue which will allow me to re-engage with the brief. Lets hope ey!

No comments:

Post a Comment