Wednesday 2 May 2012

17 Thoughts

I had a few thoughts which I had to get down on paper....


In my head I had been thinking of using a simple design, mainly white with a hint of colour; whether this colour be incorporated into the type or a simple geometric shape is yet to be decided. I then began to think how I could use this simple colour within the products to distinguish between the different ranges (eyes, face, lips etc) a simple colour coding of order, if you will.

I also began to consider how I could tie this cosmetic range with other interests of the target audience, for instance fashion. I thought making this connection could strengthen the brand's relationship with their audience as they would feel that the brand understands them and their needs more. However, it would need a little more work if this were to be the case.

I am still thinking that a simple use of colour and type would be applicable and relevant to my target audience, I just need to ensure I do this in an interesting and engaging way.

No comments:

Post a Comment