Wednesday 23 May 2012

Developing the Facebook banner...

I wasn't at all happy with the initial designs of the Facebook banner, so I had a little play using inspiration from fashion based design....






..this first design seemed far too bare and I thought it needed some more depth. The facebook page also needed more of the branding I had designed incorporated into it in order for it to have more of an identity and to entice people to purchase the brand when they see it in store. Consequently, I decided to attempt to incorporate the 6 ranges into the design......






...I tried to duplicate the products, then make them smaller to fit in the banner. I thought that if this worked then I could propose that this is done with more products from the '17' cosmetics range.


I kept the more simplistic design and decided to add the colour coded range labels at varying sizes in order to fill space and create more interest about the products.


...now this looks a little more lively and inviting!

1 comment:

  1. Hi…I am good at forwarding good blogs. As I found your writing fun, interesting and educative, I forwarded the link to some of my best friends. I must say…they enjoyed your article. So, when we met sometime later, I was greeted with claps and cheers. “You have finally found the best blog”, they said. All thanks to you, now I am constant looking for great work such as yours and found quite a lot of good blogs from websites like awesome ui template, freelance jobs online. Now, my friends are waiting to read my forwards. Happy me!

    ReplyDelete