Saturday 12 May 2012

17 Designs...

Having looked at my designs with a fresh pair of eyes I am still not entirely sure they are what I was wanting from this brief. I do think they suit my target audience, however, I do feel it has been done. Nevertheless, it obviously works and sells if these companies are producing designs similar to these and selling products. Both Topshop and Benefit use solely hand rendered type when they do this, however, I wanted to retain a strong, structured design element within my designs so have consequently mixed the two together. In looking at the designs I produced yesterday I have seen that the alignment of each product's type needs to be adjusted in order to align perfectly.....








I am still not entirely sure if I like the way in which the descriptive type is presented so I am going to re-work this and see what the effects are. You never know, I may well come back to use these designs but I may aswell experiment a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment