Wednesday 16 May 2012

Final Crit






So today was my final crit for this product, range, distribution 17 brief. I have worked hard this week and progressed a long way from last week so I was hoping to get some honest feedback from which I can then further develop before hand in.

First off, we swapped groups so that peers who hadn't seen my work before were given the work and had to make what they could of it; essentially the work needed to speak for itself. This is the concept of graphic design, if people don't understand your work from the offset then you are obviously not clearly communicating to your audience! The feedback I received from this process was very honest and constructive, I will be taking what was said on board and shall develop my work with these comments in mind...


So back to our original crit groups and the little critters were at it again....



Again, some structured and honest feedback which I am going to take on baord in order to help me progress.

From all this feedback, I have created an action plan....


No comments:

Post a Comment