Wednesday 2 May 2012

17 Product/Range/Distribution


I felt so boggled by the amount of work I had to get done over this next week that I wrote myself a plan to get me on my way, this may change as the week progresses but for now I am sticking to this! 


I first wrote down all the design elements I thought I should include in my re-brand in order to successfully portray 17 as a brand to my target audience.


I then considered the products that the 17 brand sells and categorised these as they had on their online shop.

I then considered 5 ways in which I could create a range of these products, tallying up the amount of designs this totaled using a blue pen.



Finally, I considered possible method of distribution for this range of 17 products and the design involved with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment