Wednesday 9 May 2012

Progress Crit.



Fresh out my progress crit and I am now raring to get on with designing and making progress with my project. I came to the crit with a clear concept and paper-based designs, knowing that I needed to get on with designing digitally and this is exactly what I need to do. Once I complete one design, I then need to apply this to a range of products; which I think can be successfully achieved. The feedback I received gave me a little more scope thought for in terms of the design I decide to produce, but overall it gave me confirmation that I was heading in the right direction and had considered all the main areas that required consideration. I have written a short term action plan which will lead me up until Friday, I can then re-evaluate this and assess my progress when I get to Friday. My action plan is working on the basis that I do as Fred suggested in my crit and produce designs within the day then crit and re-assess/re-work and move them forward quickly (within the day/next day). So now it's time to GET ON WITH IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment